We hire recent law school graduates as Legal Fellows and you don’t need to be a Harvard student or alum to apply. The application deadline has passed for the 2020-2021 position, but we’ll post an announcement when we begin accepting applications for the 2021-2022 position.
We hire research assistants who work to keep our trackers updated and provide research for ongoing EELP projects. We also support students’ original research projects and often publish students’ work. Below are some examples of recent student work. More student posts are available here.
Open Research Assistant positions for HLS students can be viewed here.
- Defending Science and Collaborative Conservation: Sage-Grouse and Western Watersheds Project v. Schneider (D. Idaho 2019) by Peter Daniels, JD 2021
- How to Undo the Environmental Regulatory Rollbacks by Cole Jermyn, JD 2021, and Laura Bloomer
- The Congressional Review Act’s Legal Uncertainties by Kevin Chen, JD 2020
- Troubled Waters: Coastal Avulsion, A State Survey by Ari Sillman, JD 2021
- Offshore Wind Development: Federal Permitting Program Challenges by Martin Levy, JD 2020
- The Coal Ash Rule Trilogy Spanning Obama, Trump, and the D.C. Circuit by Katherine Clements, JD 2021